Job Opportunities At Hawthorn
Browse through current announcements of job opportunities at Hawthorn University.
Click on a link below to access the available positions:
Hawthorn University offers holistic nutrition courses and programs at the master’s and doctoral level in holistic nutrition in an online format. We are dedicated to the success of our students and are currently accepting applications for Online Faculty to teach in our programs.
All applicants must hold a doctoral degree from an appropriately accredited institution in the field or a related area.
The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of online teaching experience.
Outstanding professional experience and demonstrated contributions to the teaching discipline is a plus.
Research with published articles in course topic or related in peer reviewed journals is a plus.
Faculty members will:
- Demonstrate expertise in their content area;
- Facilitate engaging individual instructional activities;
- Motivate students to be active learners;
- Assist students in the achievement of course goals, objectives, and learning outcomes;
- Advise students in matters related to academic issues and concerns;
- Grade student assignments, conduct oral conference where required, provide substantive feedback within one week of the due date for the assignment;
- Respond to student email within 24 hours;
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
Interested applicants should visit its courses and programs.
Send your curriculum vitae to .
Hawthorn University is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse learning community.
Currently, there are no positions at this time.