Is Hawthorn University the best choice for you?
- Category: ADMISSIONS
Hawthorn University is a school for mature individuals and professionals who want to deeply investigate the science of holistic nutrition. Our online programs encourage personal positive health changes while providing opportunities to deepen your knowledge of the scientific framework of holistic health.
You can engage in health inspiring practices and get a graduate degrees at the same time! Or test the waters with a single (non-matriculated) online course.
Hawthorn University might be just what you are looking for if you:
- Have a successful career, but would like to add health and nutrition information to enhance the experience of your clients;
- Seek a rigorous and in-depth learning experience;
- Seek an academic approach that integrates personal and professional learning;
- Care about the big picture and want to explore possibilities for change at a deeper level;
- Are committed to life-long learning;
- Are passionate and committed to making healthy changes in your life and the lives of others;
- Have gifts to share that the world will more readily accept if you have a certificate or degree credential;
- Want the ability to study conveniently and at the time you choose from anywhere.
Hawthorn University programs may not be for you if you:
- Require a classroom experience to be motivated;
- Are indifferent about improving health and wellness;
- Lack organizational or time management skills;
- Are not self-disciplined;
- Do not have access to a computer;
- Do not have internet access;
- Want a registered dietitian credential.