- Category: HH
Why learn online at Hawthorn University?
Hawthorn University's online Holistic Health program is ideal if you:
- are interested in improving your own health and the health of others.
- want to learn how to live healthy lives.
- want to manage stress.
- understand the benefits of physical activity.
- are motivated to learn and work at your own pace.
- want to enhance your professional career with nutritional information.
- want to educate others about how to maintain good health.
- are a lifelong learner.
We are excited about new educational opportunities available to online learners paired with the support and tutoring of your Hawthorn instructor. Educational tools include audio lectures, textbooks, journals, and websites. Successful students actively participate in their studies, apply the principles being learned to their own lives, and share their information and experiences with others as well as network with other professionals.