WEBINAR - Archives
- Category: Webinar Archives
- Created on Wednesday, 18 October 2017
What's the fastest way to fill your practice without tons of money, complicated web technology or advanced marketing skills? Author Karin Rozell is here to tell us! Join Hawthorn University and Karin Rozell for Simplify Your Marketing: How to Fill Your Practice With Ideal Clients by Giving Great, Little Local Talks.
Karin will teach us to get in front of a room of ideal clients and give them a great talk. The kind of great talk that:
• Requires low/no technology and minimal financial investment;
• Creates clients and opportunities, every single time you speak;
• Positions you as an expert in solving a specific problem for a specific group of people;
• Calls you to choose a message, get out there and test it right away;
• Sets you up to leverage your talk into a webinar, podcast, teleclass or book.
In this webinar, you’ll learn the essentials of what makes giving local talks work to fill your practice. You’ll leave this class with a very good idea of how this marketing strategy works for small practices, what common mistakes to avoid and what is essential for making this work for you, your practice and your family.
Karin Rozell is the author of two small business books, a 17-year marketing mentor and creator of the Happy Little Practice Method. She specializes in working with family oriented practitioners to simplify their message and marketing so that their practice does what it needs to do: make a great income, make a difference and make their family happy too. Learn more about Karin at KarinRozell.com, Bookin90Days.com and GreatLittleTalks.com.
Disclaimer: The webinars may present information that does not fully reflect Hawthorn University’s philosophy. Nonetheless, these presentations have been chosen because of their overall quality of information.
For a copy of the PDF presentation used in this webinar, click here.